This patented Oboe/English Horn Stand was designed by an oboist for oboists. It’s compact, sturdy, and convenient. The pegs have a slight 6 degree angle to prevent water, it has a place for your reed soaker and folds up into a small easy to transport box when you done.
These sturdy cases are made of exotic hard woods and feature:
- Pliable neoprene feet to keep the stand level
- A strong magnet to keep the stand closed securely
- 6 Degree Peg angle to help prevent water in tone holes and octave key
- A place for your reed soaker
- A sturdy piano hinge to open and close the stand